I have finished up the assessment portion of the assignment using the learning interaction templates in Flash. The templates were not really ideal for the content I had in the script so I spent some time rewriting the information for the space. I think it turned out ok. Another challenge will be to integrate the sounds that I recorded. Click on the link to see the current version:
Audience ID Chamber
Of course, that doesn't mean my work is finished. I still have imagery to work on for the instructional portion. There are still some interface tweaks to go as well. My big concern now is the persona building portion of the program. The assessment took longer than I had hoped and the imagery changes will be time consuming as well. With the deadline closing in, I wonder how feasible another large component is.
Of course, time is the thing I have the least of. Flash knowledge is a close second.